WELCOME!

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the Researcher to Reader online forum. This is a place for the R2R Community to discuss not just Conference sessions, but also wider issues across the Scholarly Communications ecosystem.

You will find specific sections and threads relating to particular Conference sessions, which may give added value to your R2R experience. You can also post questions, suggestions, or anything else you like (within reason) about the Conference, or the Community.

There are also sections for discussing the scholarly communications ecosystem itself, without specific reference to the Conference programme. This is aimed at enabling a lively and interesting conversation, and may also contribute to programme development for future Conferences.

Please get involved and say what you think.

THIS IS A NEW FORUM: DECEMBER 2022
The forum is being launched in December 2022 and may take a while to ‘warm up’, so please do contribute vigorously and come back frequently, so we can build the momentum needed for some great conversations

Hello. I am a new forum member, based in the UK, I'm involved with academia and interested in Scholarly Communications.

Hello all, I am based in Australia and have been heavily involved in scholarly communication since my 2008 PhD looked at the uptake of Open Access in Australia.

Back